Getting you back on track with your PPM requirements
We are aware that people are returning to work spaces and that there are backlogs of outstanding PPM. At Protest ES Ltd, we are helping clients by easing the burden of returning to work and dealing with backlogged PPM. Covering all of their electrical and fire safety maintenance obligations.
PPM is planned, preventative maintenance. With this form of maintenance, equipment and building inspections and testing are undertaken at regular intervals by trained engineers to prevent the risk of breakdown and ensure safety and efficiency of operation.
PPM maintenance involves careful planning and scheduling. The aim of PPM is to prevent the breakdown or failure of equipment before it occurs. This in turn provides uninterrupted operation of a building and can increase the lifespan of equipment.
Benefits of PPM Maintenance
· Improved Equipment Life: The primary aim of PPM maintenance is to enhance the productivity of equipment and prolong longevity. By ensuring equipment is running efficiently and for a longer time scale, this eliminates the premature replacement of equipment.
· Decreased Equipment Downtime: When appliances are operating at maximum efficiency and there is a reduction in equipment downtime, this in turn increases the productivity of the company.
· Reduced Overhead Costs: PPM maintenance increases the life span of equipment so reduces potential expenditure on replacement. Furthermore, appliances in good working condition often consume less power therefore a reduction in the energy supply costs. Hence, highly efficient equipment enables the company to increase profits.
· Improved Work Scheduling: Emergency maintenance often causes disruption to the working day, PPM maintenance can support in the prevention of this.
· Improved Workplace Safety: An essential factor of safety in the workplace is ensuring equipment is in the best condition possible. There is also a potential to reduce insurance premiums, as well-maintained buildings are considered safer.
Would you like to know more about how Protest ES Ltd can help protect your business, staff, and visitors, thus keeping you safe and legally compliant with the latest regulations?
Please do not hesitate to contact us, by calling this number: 01604 696113 today. Or contact us via email: email@example.com
Important to note - our new address is now the following below: Stone Barn, Pastures Farm, Olney Road, Yardley Hastings, Northants, NN7 1HL. Our landline and email contact details will remain the same as above.