At Protest ES Ltd we understand the importance of privacy, therefore we strive to stay compliant with the UK Data Protection laws and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for the protection of personal data.
Our registered office can be found at the following address: Scrivens Barn, Whiston Road, Castle Ashby, Northamptonshire NN7 1LF. Company registration number: 07064241.
Protest ES Ltd will always process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory, and contractual obligations, providing you with information, offers and updates regarding our services. These emails can be instantly opted out of via a clear unsubscribe option that can be found on any of our email communications.
What information we collect
We never collect or use any unnecessary personal information, the only data we have stored, is the following below:
• First Name / Surname
• Personal Email / Business Email
• Work Telephone Number / Mobile Number
• Company Address
How we use your information
We use the data we have stored, for the following purposes:
• Marketing campaigns
• Personalisation of marketing campaigns
• Direct marketing campaigns
• To refer to successful completed jobs (we will always ask for consent before using this information publicly)
If you have reason to believe that we hold any false, inaccurate, or incomplete data about you, you have the right to notify us and ask us to correct, complete, or remove the information and we will do so as quickly as possible.
You also have the right to remove yourself from any of our direct marketing campaigns and be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
Monitoring of information
We do not record any phone conversations; however, we do monitor and record email communications for purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance purposes.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement to do so.
We take your privacy extremely seriously, any information we hold about you will always remain confidential. We will only disclose it outside of Protest ES Ltd when:
• You have given us your consent
• It is necessary for the performance of an agreement of which you will have to have given your consent for
• In order to gain professional and/or legal advice
• We our associate's, or others need to investigate / prevent crime (e.g. to fraud prevention agencies) or the law permits or requires it
• Upon regulatory or governmental body request or requirement
• There is a duty to the public to reveal the information
How to contact us regarding data protection
If you have a query or a complaint about any aspect of our data protection policy, or if you feel that we have breached your privacy, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible. This to help us understand and conduct appropriate investigations regarding your concern, so we can resolve as promptly as possible.
For any issues regarding data protection please contact: Nathan Bennett
Contact number: 01604 696113
Email address: email@example.com