Sixth Form College
Protest ES Ltd have been delivering a full spectrum of electrical testing and inspections with remedial action at this Sixth Form College over a number of years.
We have vast and ever-growing experience in the education sector. We deliver specialist services to schools, colleges and universities throughout the UK.
This Sixth Form College is a public college located in London. There are over 2,100 students. The schools motto is ‘Success at a caring College’.
The college's £40 million building project has been finished. The new theatre has become the venue for drama and musical performances. The college's purpose built television studio has been established, alongside a new gymnasium, locker rooms and prayer spaces.
As a place of employment and as an educational establishment, the testing of electrical circuits is compulsory to ensure that the educational facility complies with the Health and Safety at Work Act and the Electricity at Work Regulations.
Protest Es Ltd carried out a programme of fixed wire testing and remedials in order to achieve the following:
• Achieve compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 with a structured PPM
• Meet the insurance companies requirements following the internal audit
• Ensure that any potential health and safety issues are quickly addressed and highlighted
• All electrical remedial works are conducted in a timely manner
• Collation of electrical documents for the whole site are safely held electronically in one place
• Paperless reporting that can be held and viewed at all times securely online
• Peace of mind for the duty holder(s) who are deemed responsible for health and safety
We take great pride in delivering projects at such great facilities such as this one, and aim to maintain long term relationships. This is prevalent through our consistent work with this College and many other clients, delievering various services over a number of years.